What to Pack for Spring Break!
You've got your bikinis, now what else to throw in your adventure bag? We turned to our globetrotting Team Sensi athletes for their travel essentials and tips:
Kiteboarder Sensi Graves:
Traveling with minimal impact to the planet is important to our Owner/Designer. She's never without:
- A reusable water bottle. Say no to plastic!
- A set of bamboo utensils. Say no to plastic!
- Reef safe sunscreen (All Good Brand is her fave).
- Versatile pieces! Bring reversible swim (like the Colleen top) to vary your looks. The Sofi top and Laura leggings are also great pieces you can rock on or off the beach.
Is your next adventure a kiteboarding trip? Check out Sensi's video on What to Pack for a Kiteboarding Trip
Kiteboarder Issy Von Zastrow:
My advice for packing to go on your next shred mission would be to use your Sensi Bikinis as stuffers and extra padding. I always fill my helmet, kite boots, and diving mask case with my swimwear to maximize the nooks and crannies in my suitcase.
Top trip essentials are:
- Plastic free shampoo bar
- My notebook
- Raw reef safe sun cream
- A battery pack
Skiing & Biking Coach/ Super Mom Shannon Mahre:
Top 5 Travel Essentials
1. Brooks Trail Running Shoes
2. La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunscreen SPF 60
4. Smith Range Sunglasses
5. Trucker Hat
And we love this final packing tip from pro wakeboarder Anna Nikstad:
“When you think you have packed everything in your bag, take all of it back out and pack it all up again. This makes you rethink everything you bring and weed out any items that you won’t necessarily need.”
What are your best packing tips? Share in a comment!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.