Stuff We're Stoked On! Sarah Hauser Shares Her List
Our Team Sensi athletes are a huge source of inspiration for us: they're talented, dedicated, strong women who just plain get after it. And so we naturally wondered, what motivates them? We've asked them to share, and the result is this new blog feature: Stuff We're Stoked On.
This week Stuff We're Stoked On is brought to you by pro windsurfer Sarah Hauser!
What She's Stoked On:
1. Not taking myself too seriously. And going for a water workout class and getting my ass kicked by older ladies!
2. Being a tomboy who can handle not showering for two weeks in the dusty Baja desert in order to score waves.
3. Being a sailor. On my windsurf board but in life as well, I love to answer the call for adventure of the open oceans!
4. Living in Hawaii … the Aloha state, where rainy equals beautiful rainbows!
5. Living close to the beach! So I can start my day by breathing salty air and looking at the waves while drinking tea!
What are you stoked on? We'd love to hear! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social for more from our Team Sensi wonder women!
Tops for smaller chests:
Colleen, Dawn Tops for larger chests:
Jaime, Ingrid, Alexa, Claire, Katie, Deb Tops for small rib-cage and large bust:
Alexa, Claire, Ingrid